Plan your visit
Førde’s artistic grand hall is located right in the city centre, with artworks from the last 150 years. The Sobra Café and its roof terrace offers a varied menu paired with a stunning view. The gift shop has a wide selection of art.
Sogn og Fjordane Art Museum sits by the Jølstra River, in the centre of Førde.
Sogn og Fjordane Kunstmuseum
- Children aged 7–18: 50 NOK
- Students/Seniors: 75 NOK
- Adults: 100 NOK
- Family (2 adults + 2 children aged 7-18): 200 NOK
- Children aged 0–6: Free
- Groups (10+) *: 75 NOK
- Museum Pass person *: 300 NOK
- Museum Pass family (2 adults + 2 children aged 7-18): 500 NOK
- Members of Sunnfjord Art Society (valid member ID required): 50 % Season Pass discount and free admission to the Vestland exhibit.
- School groups/disability assistants/tour guides/drivers/press/members of NMF/ICOM/visitors to exhibition openings: Free
* Group discounts are only valid during regular opening hours. For groups under 10 people, the price for guided tours is 1000 NOK.
There is free parking right by the museum. Visitors with disabilities may drive to the front entrance and contact the reception to gain access to the parking garage, which has a lift directly to the museum.
We serve simple lunch dishes like delicious soups, salads, pies, sandwiches and wraps. To go with your coffee, we offer cakes, waffles and desserts.
The museum gift shop offers a variety of art, crafts and prints. In addition, we have a selection of books, postcards, t-shirts, umbrellas and shawls, as well as our own publications about the collections and exhibitions.
Accessibility for visitors with disabilities
We offer lifts and step-free access to all floors.
Restrooms our found on the ground floor, including disability access. Changing facilities are available in the disability restroom.